Google Chrome for Windows is a brand new fantastic internet browser application, which offers exceptional web browsing experience for Windows user. It has an incredibly convenient interface, and the new advanced engine of the app provides an extraordinary speed of opening internet pages.
Google Chrome Web browser is based upon the open-source Chromium project. Google released Chrome in 2008 and issues numerous updates a year. It is available for Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OS X, and iOS operating systems. Google is always on the edge of the technologies, and their free web internet browser is not an exception.
- 1 Google Chrome Web Browser App
- 2 Google Chrome for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- 3 Download & Install Google Chrome Web Browser App
- 3.1 How to Install Chrome Browser on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- 3.2 How to Make Google Chrome web browser application as Default Browser on Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
- 3.3 Install Google Chrome Offline
- 3.4 System Requirements to use Google Chrome for Windows
- 3.5 How to uninstall Google Chrome web browser in Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
- 4 Official Offline Installer Google Chrome Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 5.1 Will this Google Chrome download work with Windows 10 PC/laptop?
- 5.2 How much does it cost to download the Google Chrome web browser?
- 5.3 Why should I download the most current version of Google Chrome for Windows 10?
- 5.4 What is the difference between Google Chrome 64-bit and 32-bit version?
- 5.5 How do I access the free Google Chrome download for PC?
- 5.6 Exactly what is the extension?
Google Chrome Web Browser App
Google Chrome has lots of skins, supports heaps of plugins and deep integration with other Google products. You can access your Google mail or Google Plus account in simply one mouse click. Google Chrome has everything you require to take advantage of the web, like quick answers in your address bar, one-click translation, and customised posts for you on your phone.
Chrome works on any OS, and on all your gadgets. Switch between your laptop computer and phone, personalise any method you desire and keep doing more. This web internet browser from Google has plenty of options to customise the user interface, and there are also choices to import and export data such as bookmarks.
Download Google Chrome for Windows 10 free and enjoy!
Google Chrome for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Google Chrome is among the very best free internet browsers on the planet. Google Chrome web browser is an open source program for accessing the World Wide Web and running web-based applications. When it comes to page filling speed, Google Chrome is the criteria.
While modern internet browsers like Microsoft Edge and Firefox Quantum also fill web pages quite much faster, it’s the Chrome web browser known for page loading speed.
Google Chrome was the first major web browser to integrate the search box and the address bar, a feature that the majority of competitors have since adopted. It likewise enables users to check in with their Google accounts, which allows them to sync bookmarks and open web pages throughout several gadgets.
In 2010, Google released the Chrome Web Store, an online marketplace where users can purchase and install any web-based apps to run inside the Google Chrome browser. These apps are offered as either web browser extensions or links to sites.
|App Name:||Google Chrome Web Browser|
|Download Size:||50.3 MB|
|Offered By:||Google www.google.com|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7|
|Features:||Browsing internet, combine search box and address bar, sync bookmarks|
Download & Install Google Chrome Web Browser App
Google Chrome is a high-speed free web browser. Before you download the installer, you can check if Chrome supports your device operating system and your device also have other system requirements.
If you have just recently set up Windows 10 on your PC or laptop, you might want to know how to download and install the current version of Google Chrome on your Windows 10 PC or laptop computer. Google Chrome for Windows works with Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit variations and all others Windows versions.
How to Install Chrome Browser on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Download the installation file here:
- If prompted, click Save or Run.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start Chrome.
- Windows 7: A Google Chrome window opens once everything is done.
- Windows 8/8.1: A welcome dialogue will appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 10: A Google Chrome window opens after everything is done.
You also can make Google Chrome web browser as your default browser.
How to Make Google Chrome web browser application as Default Browser on Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
- Go to settings in Chrome, (click settings icon or open chrome://settings)
- Search for “Default Browser”
- Click “Make Chrome my default browser”
- And you are done!
Install Google Chrome Offline
If you have problems downloading Chrome on your Windows PC/laptop, so you can attempt the following link to download Chrome file installer on a different computer.
- Download the alternate Chrome installer on a computer connected to the Internet here:
- Move the installer file to the computer PC/laptop where you want to install Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome installer file and follow the on-screen instruction to install the app.
If you land on the regular Chrome download page, that’s fine. Although the installers look similar, an unique tag will tells us which one is the best installer file for your system. Once you have finished downloading the Chrome installer file, you can send it to another computer system.
Google Chrome web browser app is no longer officially supported on Windows Vista, Windows XP, & Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.9. You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version of Microsoft Windows to continue using Chrome and get all the new features and security updates.
System Requirements to use Google Chrome for Windows
To use Google Chrome on Windows, you will need a computer with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating system. An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable is also required.
How to uninstall Google Chrome web browser in Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
- Click “Start”
- Click on “Control Panel”
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Click on “Google Chrome”, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Click “Yes” to confirm the uninstallation.
Official Offline Installer Google Chrome Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Google Chrome offline installer is used on Windows computers when the regular installer fails. This is a standalone installer file which does not require additional downloads.
Getting The Chrome Offline Installer
If you want to install Google Chrome for your own user account, you need to download Google Chrome Standalone Offline Installer:
If you want to install Google Chrome for all user accounts, you need to download Google Chrome Standalone Offline Installer for All User Accounts:
After downloading the file, follow the usual installation process to complete the install. You will have Google Chrome working on your computer within minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will this Google Chrome download work with Windows 10 PC/laptop?
Yes, the free Google Chrome download for PC deals with Windows 10 64-bit and 32-bit OS.
How much does it cost to download the Google Chrome web browser?
Download Google Chrome is free.
Why should I download the most current version of Google Chrome for Windows 10?
We advise you to download the most current version of Google Chrome because it has the most recent updates, which enhances the quality of the application.
What is the difference between Google Chrome 64-bit and 32-bit version?
The Google Chrome 64-bit version is specially developed for 64-bit Windows Operating Systems and performs far better on those.
How do I access the free Google Chrome download for PC?
It’s simple! Directly go to Google Chrome download page and click the download button. Clicking the link will begin the installer to download free Google Chrome for Windows.
Exactly what is the extension?